Saturday 12 July 2014

quotes of independence day sms slogans message

India 68th Independence day - Independence Day Images, quotes of independence day 15th August 2014 INDIA will celebrate 68th Independence Day. On Independence Day (India), send this inspirational message and share the spirit of freedom. Warm greetings for your loved ones on the occasion of Independence Day. Celebrate this Independence Day with Independence Day Images , Independence day wallpapers, Independence Day pictues, Facebook Covers.
I Hope You Are Looking And Searching For Some Good quotes of independence day, So  To Share With your Friends And neighbors and relatives then you are falling on the same page. So Take a look the best quotes for 68th independence day.
quotes of independence day
Image source Google Images

 Best quotes of independence day 2014

Where the mind is without fear and the head is held high;
Where knowledge is free;
Where the world has not been broken up into fragments by domestic walls;
Where words come out from the depth of truth;
Where tireless striving stretches its arms towards perfection;
Where the clear stream of reason has not lost its way into the dreary desert sand of dead habit;
Where the mind is led forward by thee into ever-widening thought and action--
Into that heaven of freedom, my father, let my country awake.
-- Rabindranath Tagore (Gitanjali)
"At the stroke of the midnight hour, when the world sleeps, India will awake to life and freedom. A moment comes, which comes but rarely in history, when we step out from the old to the new, when an age ends, and when the soul of a nation, long suppressed, finds utterance. It is fitting that at this solemn moment we take the pledge of dedication to the service of India and her people and to the still larger cause of humanity."
—Jawaharlal Nehru, Independence Day Speech (1947)
"I believe that the civilization India evolved is not to be beaten in the world. Nothing can equal the seeds sown by our ancestors, Rome went, Greece shared the same fate; the might of the Pharaohs was broken; Japan has become Westernized; of China nothing can be said; but India is still, somehow or other, sound at the foundation."
—Mahatma Gandhi
"One individual may die for an idea; but that idea will, after his death, incarnate itself in a thousand lives. That is how the wheel of evolution moves on and the ideas and dreams of one nation are bequeathed to the next’"
- Independence Day Quotes by Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose
"How can one be compelled to accept slavery? I simply refuse to do the master's bidding. He may torture me, break my bones to atoms and even kill me. He will then have my dead body, not my obedience. Ultimately, therefore, it is I who am the victor and not he, for he has failed in getting me to do what he wanted done."
- Independence Day Quotes by Mahatma Gandhi
"How can one be compelled to accept slavery? I simply refuse to do the master's bidding. He may torture me, break my bones to atoms and even kill me. He will then have my dead body, not my obedience. Ultimately, therefore, it is I who am the victor and not he, for he has failed in getting me to do what he wanted done."
- Independence Day Quotes by Mahatma Gandhi
"Even if I died in the service of the nation, I would be proud of it. Every drop of my blood… will contribute to the growth of this nation and to make it strong and dynamic."
- Indira Gandhi
"You give me your blood and I will give you Independence!"
- Independence Day Quotes by Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose

Incoming Search Terms for  Best quotes of independence day 2014

  • indian independence day quotes hindi
  • indian independence day quotes in english
  • indian independence day quotes and sayings
  • funny indian independence day quotes
  • best indian independence day quotes
  • indian independence day quotes 2012
  • indian independence day quotes messages
  • indian independence day wishes
  • Independence Day Quotes & SMS
  • India 68th Independence day
  • Wish You a Happy Independence Day 2014
  • Independence Day Love SMS & Quotes
  • 68th Independence Day of INDIA
  • Happy Independence Day 2014 Images
  • Independence Day Images , wallpapers
  • Proud to be an Indian
  • 68th Independence Day of India 2014 celebration
  • 15 August Short Speech
  • Independence Day Chief Guest India 2014
  • Independence Day 2014 SMS, Images, Wallpaper
Final Word If You Want top share some quotes of independence day then you can share that on our blog, feel free to share quotes of independence day.

No comments:

Post a Comment